- This part is compatible with models including; 49M777-0791-G1,445677-4188-G5,502255790,446677-0463-E1,44R677-0021-G1,502255791,33M777-0111-E1,44M777-1193-B1,502255710,502255712,502255711,446700 (0025-0365),31R977-0033-G1,502255713,44M777-0790-B1,446777-0197-E1,44S877-0020-G1,445677-1188-G1,44R677-0035-G1,44P777-1273-B1,44S777-0016-G1,33R777-0003-G1,445677-4188-G1,33M777-3036-G5,446777-0165-E1,44M777-2169-G5,502254690,33M777-2117-G1,502255781,44K777-0027-E1,502255780,31M900 (0111),40H700-0027-E1
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including; 695666,695666,BS-695666,BS-695666,794080,090840MA,90840
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Briggs & Stratton
- This fuel filter (part number 845125) is for lawn and garden equipment engines
- Work in a well-ventilated area when installing this part
This manufacturer-approved fuel filter (part number 845125) is for lawn and garden equipment engines. Fuel filter 845125 cleans the fuel before it reaches the carburetor. Work in a well-ventilated area when installing this part. Drain the fuel tank and disconnect the spark plug wire before beginning the repair.
Briggs & Stratton owns Simplicity, Snapper, and Murray brands.