Burner Bowl WB31K5077

$25.10 Price may not be up-to-date.

We earn commission on qualifying purchases.

Part Number:




Categories: ,


Burner Bowl (medium) WB31K5077 / AP2028006.

This is a medium burner bowl, also sometimes known as a drip pan, and it is made for ranges, stoves, and cooktops. This is a genuine replacement part made by General Electric. The burner bowl is situated underneath the heating element and is able to catch any food or debris that falls when cooking. The bowl or drop pan is there to catch any and all waste so that the user may easily clean up after the heat is turned off and the appliance is cooled down.A new medium burner bowl might be needed if the current one is damaged in any way including being broken or bent so that is it not fully secure under the burner. This is an OEM part sourced directly from the manufacturer. It is sold individually and is compatible with ranges, stoves, or cooktops made by General Electric.

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Range / Cooktop / Oven Drip Pan.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.

WARNING: California’s Proposition 65

Cross Reference Information

Part Number WB31K5077 (AP2028006) replaces 257960, AH244308, EA244308, PS244308.

How to Replace Burner Bowl (medium) WB31K5077 / AP2028006 #WB31K5077

Step by step instructions on how to replace a Burner Bowl (medium) WB31K5077 / AP2028006 #WB31K5077 for Cooktop, Range made by GE, Kenmore. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model.