Briggs & Stratton 792006 Carburetor Overhaul Kit Replaces 696998/792007/697001
$18.45 in stock
- Briggs & Stratton 792006
- Genuine Briggs & Stratton Carburetor Overhaul Kit
- Fits Most 120000 Model Briggs & Stratton Engines
- Replaces Old Briggs # 696998, 792007, 697001
This manufacturer-approved carburetor rebuild kit (part number 792006) is for lawn and garden equipment engines. Carburetor rebuild kit 792006 includes gaskets and parts for rebuilding the carburetor. Work in a well-ventilated area and drain the fuel from the tank and fuel lines before rebuilding the carburetor. Wear work gloves to protect your hands during this repair.
Briggs & Stratton owns Simplicity, Snapper, and Murray brands.
Genuine replacement carburetor kit forsingle cylinder engines; This OEM part is used on select 12 cu. in. Intek OHV engines and ensures proper fit and performance to maintain the life of your Briggs & Stratton engine.
GREAT PRICES • SELECTION • SERVICE Small Engines & Parts • Power Equipment Parts Payment Options Return Policy Shipping Information Customer Service PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Keep it Running - Keep it Genuine! Help keep your outdoor power equipment...
Briggs Stratton 792006 Carburetor Overhaul Kit - 24" Craftsman Toro 38629 38639C ID - ANAK7DCVBH Please feel free to confirm and ask if you are unsure these parts will work for your unit! Briggs & Stratton 792006Genuine Briggs & Stratton...
Part 792006, Carburetor Repair Kit, is a genuine OEM part manufacturered by Briggs. The manufacturer describes it as "KIT-CARBURETOR OVERHAUL (Hish Vent)". Rebuild Kit It is used in Toro Snowblowers.
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com, eBay, Repairclinic.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Briggs & Stratton 792006 Carburetor Overhaul Kit Replaces 696998/792007/697001 for only $18.45, which is 42% less than the cost in eBay ($32.01).
- The lowest price of Briggs Stratton 792006 Carburetor Overhaul Kit - 24" Craftsman Toro 38629 38639C was obtained on 01/13/2020 7:23 PM.